The configuration settings of the WNR3500Lv2 Wireless Router to get into routerlogin.net are stored within the router in a configuration file. You are able to take a back up (save) this file to your personal computer and restore it.
Configuration settings of routerlogin to backup:
- Select Advanced > Administration > Backup Settings to produce the next screen.
- Click back as much as, save a copy of the existing settings.
- Pick a location to store the .cfg file that’s on some type of computer on your own network.
Restore Configuration Settings of Routerlogin WNR3500Lv2
To revive configuration settings that you supported are:
- Enter the entire way to the file in your network, or click the Browse button to obtain the file.
- If you have located the .cfg file, click the Restore button to upload the file to the router.
The router reboots after completion.
Erase Settings of Routerlogin WNR3500Lv2
Under some circumstances, you should erase the configuration and restore the factory default settings. You are able to either utilize the Restore Factory Settings button on the trunk of the router or you are able to click the Erase button on this screen.
Erase sets the username and password both admin, and the LAN IP address to 192.168.1.1, and enables the router’s DHCP.
This feature enables you to change the default password that’s used to do routerlogin with the c username admin. That is not similar to change the password for wireless access. The label on the underside of one’s router shows your unique wireless network name (SSID) and password for wireless access
Password set for the username admin:
- Select Advanced > Administration > Set Password to show on the screen.
- Type the old password, and type the newest password twice in the fields on the screen.
- If you want to recover the password, click on the Password Recovery check box.
- Click Apply which means your changes take effect.
NETGEAR recommends that you enable password recovery if you change the password for the router’s username of admin. You may have a simple way to recoup the password when it is forgotten. This recovery process is supported in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome browsers, although not in the Safari browser.
Password recovery Setup:
- Choose the Enable Password Recovery check box.
- Select two security questions and provide answers in the mind.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
If you use your browser to gain access to the routerlogin, the login window displays. Whenever you click cancel, the password recovery process starts. Then you’re able to enter the saved answers to the security questions to recoup the password.